I would like to invite you to the International Policing and Security Conference 2018.
The Conference will bring together leading international and national practitioners and academics.
We will discuss and showcase best practice and research in policing and security education and training.
Professor Tracey Green
Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences
We are pleased to advise you that thanks to support from our generous sponsors, the registration fee has now been reduced to $500. Please register before the end of September to secure your place at the conference.
Rabdan Academy – official academic partner of CSU
Rabdan Academy is a government-owned world class education institution based in Abu Dhabi. The Academy was established to coordinate and enhance learning outcomes for organisations and individuals in the following sectors:
- emergency preparedness
- crisis management
- International mobility – opportunities for collaboration
- Best practice in student mobility and international exchange
- The international exchange experience
- Exchange opportunities for staff and students
- Opportunities for collaborative research in the area of policing and law enforcement
- Legal issues, risks and considerations
- Emerging trends in international partnership’s
- Launch of the international group of police and law enforcement educators
- Technology, Cyber Crime and Intelligence Challenges
- Private Sector/Policing
- Counter Terrorism and Security Challenges
- International Education Trends for Law Enforcement and Security
- Investigative Practice, Cold Case Inquiry and Serious/Serial Crime Investigation
- Resilience, Well Being and Re Shaping of the Law Enforcement Workplace
- Youth Crime, Gangs and Inner City Violence
Our Keynotes and program
Deputy Commissioner Jeffery Allen Loy
Metropolitan Field Operations
New South Wales Police Force
Mark is President, Police Federation of Australia
QPM, former Chief Constable of South Wales Police, UK
Director and Professor of Policing and Security, at the University of South Wales, UK
Hugh is an Author and Social Commentator.
Professor Colin Rogers
Colin is a Professor of Policing and Law enforcement at Charles Sturt University, Australia
Professor Roger Bradbury
National Security College
The Australian National University
Professor Bernhard Frevel
Professor of Social Sciences at the Fachhochschule für öffentliche Verwaltung NRW – University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration of North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany).
Head of School, Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Kylie is Manager Learning and Development, Australian Federal Police
Location: International Policing Conference, Doltone House, Darling Island Wharf, Sydney
Ground Floor, 48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Parking at the conference
If you are driving to the conference, park close to the venue. Download the parking directions for Doltone House.